Copyright © Devin Consulting, all rights reserved. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright of all the information, materials, images, logos, downloadable documents and video content on this website belongs to Devin Consulting. Information may not be published in any other format without express written permission.
At Devin Consulting your privacy is our concern and we will only use your personal information to provide the services you have requested from us.
What personal information is being collected?
Name, company email address, company business address, business related telephone numbers.
For subconsultants to Devin Consulting additionally - bank details and other payment information
For job applicants – CV, interview details and references.
Cookies and website usage data
These are small files that are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently. Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage or delete them from your computer, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
How is data collected?
We collect information principally when you contact us and when you use our website and services. For example, when you get in touch with us to ask something or you apply for a job with us.
We also collect information from other sources, including business publications, directories and other commercially or publicly available sources such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter.
How will the information be used?
Your data is collected to allow us to provide our professional services to you, along with the following: analytics, interaction with external social networks and platforms, backup saving and management, managing contacts and sending messages, client relationship management.
It is not the intention of Devin Consulting to use your data in such a manner that it will be necessary for you to object or complain.
Basis for collection/retention of personal data
We use your information in the above ways and share the information as described below because:
• It is necessary to provide you with services
• We need to use some of your information to comply with legal and regulatory obligations (such as keeping construction project records for defined periods)
• It is necessary for our legitimate business interests (such as client relationship management)
• You have given your consent to us using your data in relation to some forms of use. For example, in relation to using your information to send you marketing messages. You can opt out of this at any time.
Who will it be shared with?
In connection with the purposes described above, we may share your information with others, which may mean sharing your information:
• With any public authority or law enforcement agency (if they have suitable grounds to ask for it)
• IT service providers
Your data is kept for the time necessary to provide the service requested by you, or stated by the purposes outlined in this document, and you can always request that the Data Controller suspend or remove the data.
You have the right to:
• Know whether your information is being stored and the content
• Know where your information was obtained
• Access the information about you and in a readily usable format
• Rectification or erasure of the information
• Limit the processing of the information
• Object regarding the information and its use
• Make a complaint with the UK supervisory body the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Initial subject access requests, objections etc. should be sent for the attention of the Data Controller as follows via: